Thursday, May 10, 2012

#RealTalk

I am a girl
Sometimes I am insecure but its only because people have hurt me multiple times
I am a romantic
I want what i can't have
I can spend every second of my life with my windows rolled down in the passenger seat of a car sticking my head out the window
I snort when I laugh
I am blonde, and sometimes I act like it
Sometimes I say things in front of people that I instantly regret
Sometimes I wish I was able to talk in front of people better
Sometimes I can be an idiot
I get a thrill out of making someone's day
I like when people I know say hi to me in the hall
I love giving and receiving hugs
I like when I can find the perfect pair of jeans
I love the feeling of sweats after a long day
Sometimes I wish I was more motivated
I am a little messy at times
I like pink
and blue
and yellow
My wish is to kiss in the rain
People like to tease me because I can take it, but sometimes... it hurts
It pains me to watch other people hurt
I have huge amounts of empathy
The thought of ever embarrassing someone would never cross my mind in a million years

No comments: