Saturday, December 7, 2013

I Wanna

I want to go where I can see for miles and not have it be blocked by mountains
I want to go someplace where it makes me feel whole again
I want to have the salt in the air, and look around me and feel nothing but happiness
Rehoboth Beach

I want to have my hair curl up in the natural wave, the way it only does in humidity
I want to close my eyes and take a deep breathe and let it all go
I want to walk the s  h  o  r  e line watching as people play in the water
I want to be some place where no one knows my name
I want to go on a bike ride down a small swampy path and see trees for miles with the sun shining through
I want to be on the board walk where all you see is the beach bums and families out shopping
I want to see the excitement a child gets when they see the hermit crab with the sing that says "FREE" in big bold letters
I want to get a braided anklet that I'll wear for months that will remind me of this place even when I have to go
I want to go where random tan life guards hit on me and tell me I'm beautiful
I want someone to meet me and tell me its refreshing to meet someone like me
I want to be in the east coast
I want to be at the beach
I want to be at Rehoboth

No comments: