Monday, February 6, 2012

The people who make the stupidest decisions are the one who are destined to do greatness in life.

 Finding yourself is something that all of us want to do.  Know who we are, where we are going.  What we really like, or dislike...
Some may even stress out about it.  If you are anything like me, when I get caught up in the moment....I don't know what I like or dislike anymore...my mind jumbles.
But in the end... it all doesn't even matter.  Because, the person you are right now..is who you are.  Whether you like it or not.  Although you can change.  Per se right now, I get embarrassed very easily.  I wish I didn't, but thats who I am.  I am a scatter brained, irresponsible, accident prone, clumsy person.  But that doesn't stop me from being me.  It's all part of who I am.  Becoming who you are is also part of acceptance.  Once you get past the sadness or anger, acceptance rolls along and makes everything ok.  Like the five stages of grief?
Although you have nothing to be greiving over.  Because if people don't like you for you... than thats their problem, and we are only in highschool. 
I've always felt like I never fit it.   Didn't fit in with the cool crowd, or the weird crowd.  I'm idle.  Inbetween.  I am my own crowd.  I have had to accept the things I cannot change and learn from it.  What you like, or what you do isn't who you are.  Its how you do it. Or deal with it.  Just because some people don't like you doesn't mean you don't have bigger things is store for you.  The people who make the stupidest decisions are the one who are destined to do greatness in life.  They are the ones that could have the biggest impact on people. They just got distracted and chose to take the easy way out of things.  Don't make those stupid decisions.  You are who you are, and if you don't change who you are for other people, you will find yourself becoming more accepted... I know that first hand. 
Sometimes the most beautiful things, come from something not so beautiful at all.

1 comment:

Zack Taylor said...

"Sometimes the most beautiful things, come from something not so beautiful at all."

I think this is really pretty.
and I also think the world needs to hear this.

Something that should be spread around.