Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thinking Of You

I'M thinking about you like an addict thinks about herroin.
I'm THINKING about you like bullies think about their swagger.
I'm thinking ABOUT you like superman thinks bout kryptonite.
I'm thinking about about YOU like the wind thinks about the rain, Like the stars think about the moon,

Like your smile that makes me swoon

I think about you like the sun rays think about the warm.
I'm THINKing about you like clocks think about time. 
I'm thinking ABOUT you like spoons think about forks.
I'm thinking about YOU like meadowns think about the forest.
I think about you like a vampire thursts for blood.
I'm thinking about you like robots think about emotion.
I'm thinking about you like a child things about warmth.
I'm thinking about Y
                                    O
                                       U
                  Like the ocean thinks about    R  E   A   C  H  I  N  G 
I'm thinking about you like weddings think about kissing, and stairs think about tripping......me.
I'm thinking about you like accidents think about me. Like blind people want to see.
Like Pillows think about the coldside.  Like confusion think about answers.

Baby, I'm thinking about you. 

No comments: