Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fears

Fears are all around us and can consume us if we don't know how to manage them the right way.  Or just trying not to think about them in my case.  
I fear that i will not be liked by other people
I fear that i think about things to much
I fear that i am just a hopeless cause
I fear that i will not get married
I fear that i will lose someone i love
I fear that something is wrong with me and i don't see 
things the same way people see out of their own eyes.  
I fear that Mr. Nelson will get mad because I don't have good punctuation
I fear that one day i will not be good enough anymore
I fear that i will never get over my insecurities.  
But if you looked at be from the outside, some of my fears may not be a obvious as others.  
Fake it till you make it.

Fears.
Fears.
Fears.
Fears.
                                                                                                                       Fears.  
Eventually you will forget about your fears long enough that they will become small and insignificant anymore.  So don't really worry about your fears.  

No comments: